All the quality of the ‘industry standard’ Classic II SE but with a small, infant sized chestpiece featuring both a standard bell on one side and a diaphragm on the other.
- Uniquely designed miniature chestpiece for neonatal/infant patients.
- Double-sided chestpiece gives you the option of a 2.7cm standard diaphragm on the front or a 1.9cm traditional open bell on the reverse.
- Rubber non-chill rim and diaphragm for patient comfort.
- Anatomically designed headset comfortably positioned for optimal sound transmission.
- Comfortable Snap-Tight soft seal eartips create an excellent acoustic seal to reduce ambient noise.
- Durable latex free tubing and a robust headset that can be reliably flexed one million times.
- Complement your personal style with Littmann’s wide range of bright tubing colours and finishes.
- Used as a diagnostic aid as part of the physical assessment of an infant patient.
- 3 year warranty includes free repair on any manufacturing or material defects.
- Littmann performance rating of 7 out of 10.
- Stainless Steel Finishing
- Physical Assessment, Diagnosis
- Users can use : General Practitioners, Child Specialists
- Littmann Infant Stethoscope
We Are Proudly Canadian
Providing great quality uniforms to busy professionals, along with outstanding customer service. Our individualized care will ensure that you will receive the attention you need, whether you are a new customer or have been with us for years.